We believe that wearing school uniform creates a sense of pride and belonging to our school and we expect all of our children to wear school uniform. We ask parents to support the school with the uniform policy.
Our uniform consists of:
- School logo sweatshirt or cardigan or unbranded in the same colour (see images below)
- White polo shirt (plain)
- Grey or black smart trousers or skirt (not jeans, leggings or jogging bottoms)
- Summer dresses – red gingham
- Plain socks or tights
- Sensible black school shoes (low heels, no trainers)
Our PE Kit consists of:
- School logo or plain black t-shirt
- Black shorts or leggings
- Black pumps
- Trainers and black or grey tracksuits for outdoor PE.
On PE days, children can come to school dressed in their PE kit and trainers.
With the exception of small stud earrings, jewellery is not to be worn at school. If your child is taking part in swimming, no earrings are allowed to be worn in the pool.
Sport hoodies are also available to purchase from the school but they are not compulsory uniform. They are optional items for children to wear during PE or afterschool clubs (they are not to be worn in the classroom or around school during the day). They come in a choice of two colours, grey or burgundy, and feature the school logo on the left breast, the school name on the back and your child’s initials on the right breast.
The sports hoodies come from a different supplier and are sized in ages, we have been advised by our supplier that the hoodies are quite small for the age group, so you might be better to order a larger size. We do not hold any stock of hoodies in school due to the personalisation, this means that they can take a few weeks to arrive.
- School logo jumper/sweatshirt (sizes 22″, 24″, 26″, 28″, 30″, 32″, 34″) £ 8.00
- School logo jumper/sweatshirt (sizes 36″, 38″, 40″) £ 10.00
- School logo cardigan (sizes 22″, 24″, 26″, 28″, 30″, 32″, 34″) £ 9.00
- School logo cardigan (sizes 36″, 38″, 40″) £ 11.00
- School logo PE t-shirt (age 3-13) £ 3.50
- School logo PE t-shirt (small & medium adult) £ 4.50
- School logo book bag £ 5.00
- Water bottle £ 1.25
- Sport hoody (age 5-6, 7-8, 9-11, 12-13) £16.00
- Sports hoody (small, medium, large and extra large adult) £18.00
Uniform orders and payment must be made via Pay360 but please ensure you are certain of the size required for your child.
We encourage all parents to get their child to “try-on” uniform before placing an order as WE CANNOT REFUND OR EXCHANGE UNIFORM IF YOU ORDER THE INCORRECT SIZE.
If you would like your child to try-on uniform for size please come to the school office on Tuesday or Thursday between 10am – 4pm.
School uniform is also available to purchase from Andy Blair Sport & Schoolwear on Barker’s Butts Lane, Coundon.
Follow this link for our uniform order form
Please make sure that all of your child’s items are clearly marked with their name.