We currently have no vacancies at our school.
We are looking to appoint a reliable and enthusiastic Lunchtime Supervisor to join our hard-working team. You will need to have a passion for working with children and enjoy instigating and joining in with children’s play.
Duties will include:
- Supervising and interacting with children from Nursery age to Year 6 in the dining hall and playground each day
- Escorting children to and from the dining room
- Monitoring pupil behaviour, intervening as necessary in accordance with school policies including behaviour, safeguarding, health and safety and first aid
- Creating play opportunities for children
Candidates will be energetic, caring and flexible, with the ability to work as part of a team with a sense of pride in the school environment, having ideally worked with children and/or in an educational setting before
In return we can offer:
- Friendly, happy and well-behaved children who are keen and eager to learn
- A caring and supportive team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best lunchtime experience for our pupils
- Excellent professional development opportunities, including first aid training
If you would like further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deborah Shaw, Business Manager on 07833 696877
We are looking to appoint a Early Years Leader, Senior Lunchtime Supervisor & Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants to join our hard-working team . Click the links below to apply & find out more –