We believe that wearing school uniform creates a sense of pride and belonging to our school and we expect all of our children to wear school uniform. We ask parents to support the school with the uniform policy.
Our uniform consists of:
- school logo sweatshirt or cardigan
- white polo shirt (plain)
- grey or black smart trousers or skirt (not jeans, leggings or jogging bottoms)
- summer dresses – red gingham
- plain socks or tights
- sensible black school shoes (low heels, no trainers)
Our PE Kit consists of:
- school logo black t-shirt
- black shorts or leggings
- black pumps
- trainers and tracksuits for outdoor PE
- School logo sports hoodies are available to purchase (these are not compulsory).
They are available in a choice of colours (burgundy or grey) and feature the school logo and your child’s initials on the front and the school name on the reverse.
On carousel days, children can come to school dressed in jogging bottoms, PE t-shirts and trainers.
With the exception of small stud earrings, jewellery is not to be worn at school.
- school logo jumper/sweatshirt (sizes 22″-34″) £ 8.00
- school logo jumper/sweatshirt (small adult) £ 10.00
- school logo cardigan (sizes 22″-34″) £ 9.00
- school logo cardigan (small adult) £ 11.00
- school logo PE t-shirt (age 3-13) £ 3.50
- school logo PE t-shirt (small adult) £ 4.50
- school logo book bag £ 5.00
- water bottle £ 1.25
- school logo sport hoody (age 5-13) £ 13.50
Uniform orders and payment must be made via the Schoolgateway but please ensure you are certain of the size required for your child.
School uniform is available to try-on at the school office every day. Please avoid busy times (8.45 – 9.30am and 3.15-3.45pm).
We encourage all parents to get their child to “try-on” uniform before placing an order as WE CANNOT REFUND OR EXCHANGE UNIFORM OR SPORTS HOODIES IF YOU ORDER THE INCORRECT SIZE.
School uniform is also available to purchase from Andy Blair Sport & Schoolwear on Barker’s Butts Lane, Coundon.
Follow this link for our school uniform order form.
Please make sure that all of your child’s items are clearly marked with their name.